Happiness through harmony and fellowship…
We enshrine God as enshrined deity, and value dignity of life and nature to achieve our own perfection.
- We interpret the law of nature and human realm, and pragmatize appreciation and delight to live in this world.
- We share pragmatized appreciation, pleasure, happiness, and foster people to be ones who give, more than receive.
News ＆ Events
- Showa 36th (1961)Founded in Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture
- Showa 39th (1964)Established Kyoto Branch
- Showa (1966)Established Nagoya Branch
- Showa 48th (1973)Obtained Religious Institution Personality
- Showa 54th (1979)Established Shinkouden (in Kyoto)
- Heisei 7th (1995)Established Yonago Training Institute
- Heisei 9th (1997)Established Suwa Training Institute
- Heisei 19th (2007)Established Tokushima Training Institute
- Heisei 19th, May (2007)took office as the 2nd chairperson
- Heisei 20th (2008)Attended G8 Religious Leader Summit
- Heisei 22th (2010)Joined IARF formally, Attended IARF International Convention in Kochi, India; Selected as a council member of IARF
- Heisei 23rd (2011)IARF Council was held at the Mutsumi-Kai Shinkouden
- Heisei 26th (2014)Attended IARF International Convention in Birmingham, England
- Heisei 30th (2018)Attended IARF International Convention in Washington DC , U.S.
Purifications rituals such as purifying building sites, festival for household alter, safety pray for vehicles and so on, are accepted all the time.
We also solemnize life rites such as expelling evil spirits and festival for 3 years old boys and girls, 5 years old boys and 7 years old girls, as apotropaic pray.
Each ritual is solemnly offered, in accordance with ancient style and inheriting tradition.
- January“Hatsu-Moude”, first shrine visit of the New Year (New Year’s Day)・New Year’s Assembly
- February“Mame-Maki” Bean-Throwing Festival, in preparation of welcoming “Risshun” (Spring) the following day
- From March to AprilWorship Trip
- Fourth Sunday in MaySpring” Shinko-sai” Festival
- June 30thGreat Purification over Summer
- JulyTanabata Festival, the festival in honor of the star-crossed lovers
- AugustSummer Festival
- From September to OctoberWorship Trip
- November 3rdAutumn “Shinkou-sai” Festival
- December“Mochi” Pounding Festival
●Monthly: Commemoration Service for Ancestors
Yonago Training Institute
Suwa Training Institute
Tokushima Training Institute